TERMS AND CONDITIONS
License to use website
www.jilllandrie.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and the material on the website unless otherwise stated. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download and print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the website, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- Republishing material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or modify any material on the website,or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful or illegal activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without www.jilllandrie.com’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without www.jilllandrie.com’s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You permit to www.jilllandrie.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also permit to www.eogdist.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content should not be illegal/ unlawful, infringe any third party’s legal rights, and should not be capable of giving rise to legal action against you, www.eogdist.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has been subjected to any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
www.jilllandrie.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, stored on www.jilllandrie.com’s servers, hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding www.jilllandrie.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, www.eogdist.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Representations and Warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.jilllandrie.com makes no representations or warranties related to the information and materials provided on this website. www.jilllandrie.com does not warrant that this website will be constantly available or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. This website does not constitute any kind of advice. If you are seeking any advice in relation to legal, financial or a medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
www.jilllandrie.com will not be liable (under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents, use, or in connection with this website;
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss, business loss, loss of revenue, – profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if www.jilllandrie.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit www.jilllandrie.com’s liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by www.jilllandrie.com’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of www.jilllandrie.com; which it would be illegal or unlawful for www.jilllandrie.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, www.jilllandrie.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not file any claim personally against www.jilllandrie.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without any prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liabilities in this website disclaimer will protect www.jilllandrie.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as www.jilllandrie.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify www.jilllandrie.com and undertake to keep www.jilllandrie.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses incurred for compensation paid by www.jilllandrie.com to third party in settlement of a claim/dispute on the advice of www.jilllandrie..com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by www.jilllandrie.com arising out of any claim or violation by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Violation of the terms and conditions
Without any prejudice to www.jilllandrie.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you violate these terms and conditions somehow, www.jilllandrie.com may take appropriate action to deal with the violation, which includes suspension, prohibition, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
www.eogdist.com may revise these terms and conditions timely. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure your familiarity with the current version.
without giving you any notification or getting your consent www.jilllandrie.com may transfer, sub-contract or deal with www.jilllandrie.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the US law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Government.